
Okay so the best part of the week so far- I am now realizing how great my roommate is. She's lived with me since early last Spring and we have always gotten along but lately it's been really nice. We talk for long periods of time about everything and she's been helping me with my car problems and vice versa. It's just a nice little period of good. Like the other day she made some cookies and I LOVED them...so yesterday she quickly baked a couple more so I would have some to take to work with me...she really rocks! So I am trying hard to be extra kind to her too since we are getting along so well. It will be very sad once I move and I know I'll miss her but for now...it's great to have someone who I enjoy hanging out with!
ps-sorry I am not all cool and can make my blog super pretty...for now it's best to keep it simple I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment