The first of my blog posts...possibly the last....we shall see...
So I have been considering for awhile now to start writing in my blog. The only real reason signed up in the first place was so I could read everyone else's easier but I figure what the hey! Okay so blog post....today was the busiest day ever and for some reason each day continues to get busier! I was up at 6:30 and headed to an Elementary School where I aided for an hour in a 1st grade classroom! The kids are so cute and the teacher I am helping is a sweetheart and also is shorter than I am: ) Not saying that makes me feel good...but it does just a bit! Any who straight from there I went up to the Institute and flipped pancakes as part of the Spirit of Place Committee I am on. I poured and flipped and served pancakes for 3 hours!!! It was so tiring! Not to mention somehow I managed to have the messiest area..ugh...AND managed to spatter my shirt and pants with batter...in front of 2 boys of course!!! Any who...the best part was even with all my mangled pancakes people still took them with a smile...
My pancakes of course did not look anything like this...but were still pretty good!
Once that was over I headed to Hollywood Video, the bank and ran home for a quick snack of my most favoritist chips ever-Tostitos Scoops with a Hint of JalapeƱo-seriously try them-
I am addicted!! So on to work and presently I am avoiding homework which is terrible I know...there are just more interesting things to do like watch One Tree Hill : ) Tonight I have my Sorority Dues Banquet which I am attending an hour late (thanks work!) but I am still excited...okay that's all..
Next time on....ummm my blog??--well for now just taking name suggestions--
1 comment:
Nice! I was craving pancakes the other night! i bet yours were much better than the ones i had at dennys! ;) So a good topic would be your opinion on bears and why would they ever make such a violent creature into little cute cuddly stuffed animals. that is teaching kids that bears are nice and cuddly!
Post a Comment