Sunday, October 18, 2015

October already...

It's October!
 
 

Baby Dylan is 2 months old & smiling & my best friend in the world.

School so far is going well & keeping me plenty busy. Love my class even though it's a    
     neverending time of 'what to handle now' they are still super cute!

Taylor & I are going on 2 months & yes it's going so great. He is wonderful.
          We love going to Lagoon, cooking, being silly together, have spent time with each    
          other's families & are encouraging each other to step up our spirituality game. 

Homi is living in the valley & it's awesome spending time with Homi & Jen so often!

 Cut my hair into layers.

It's raining right now & I'm excited for some fall weather! I want to wear my sweaters!

I spend most of my days at home chillin, playing with Dylan @ Jen & Joe's beautiful new house or with Taylor. Life right now is good. I am so blessed & am continually praying that the lives of my mom  & dad can be great, good & happy. I am so grateful for the opportunity 

I have to attend the temple as well.

I've served at the soup kitchen downtown & it's the most rewarding service I've done in so long. 

Anyway, life is good. Trying harder to be a little better every day. Can't wait to see what else is in store this holiday season. So far it's looking to be an amazing one. 


No comments: