I survived my 2nd year of teaching & will return to teach 4th grade again next year! So blessed to have a job where I can provide for myself & hopefully change some kiddo's lives.
I went to Ed Sheeran & it was incredible. He is one of the most talented musicians I've ever seen!!
I ran/ walked in the Dirty Dash with some awesome ladies this past Saturday. SUPER fun but hard work & I'll admit I'm not in shape so I'm sore but so worth it!!
Me & the siblings spent some time together over Memorial Day weekend & all of us are getting ever more excited to meet our sweet little baby girl coming in two short months!! Jen & Joe also finally bought a house! I'm super excited for them!!
Last but not least, Wasatch Kids Camps starts TOMORROW!
I seriously don't know where this past year went! I keep thinking "what did I do this year" and it feels like nothing haha It just all flew by so fast I don't even know where the time went. I know we all say we wish time would slow down and it's so true. The days are just passing faster every year & I feel bad sometimes I may not be making the best of them but I'm trying to make sure I'm living each day how I want.
Now the only downside about this June...everyone knows I LOVE my birthday & I still do but this year I'm turning the big 2-6 & I'll officially be in my late 20's. Its hard to face that and realize how old I am when I don't feel that old. Hoping 26 will be the year I really shine!

Sidenote: I'm heading back East for a vacation in about 2 weeks with Emilee & Rebecca so an update with pics will be coming from that!
Here's to the Summer of 2015. May it be one of the best :)



No comments:
Post a Comment