Monday, December 7, 2009

Utah Jazz-Temple Square-Gilmore Girls

With school all done my weekend was amazing. I got to go to the Utah Jazz/Indiana Pacers game with Jeff, Steph and Greg and enjoyed every minute! The Jazz were wearing their green uniforms which made the game extra cool. Saturday I got to spend the evening enjoying some Gilmore Girls with the roomies. Sunday, I got to go to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional at the Conference Center with friends, Jason, Jayden and his girlfriend Chloe. The music was incredible. The arrangement for O Holy Night blew me away as did of course, the messages. We walked around Temple Square for a bit and got to see the lights and
I was sure I had frostbite on my legs and toes by the time we were done (pictures to come later). So cold!! Finishing off the night we got to watch A Muppets Christmas Carol for Disney night. All in all what a wonderful way to top off my school semester!








2 comments:

Jen said...

geez! sitting close enough?

Summer said...

haha Yup. Just another reason why the Tingey's are so incredibly awesome. Just wait for my next post- I got to see the player's locker room for FHE :)