I hate universities currently : )
I'm going to start a blog post where I post my favorite quotes and lyrics etc. so that is in the works.
-Not sure why I never have matching socks but I feel like a loser when I have to wear mis matching ones-does make for a good conversation starter though
-I am so loving Owl City still it's Crazy! I recommend everyone listen to him :)
- Last night @ movie night I was reminded of my LOVE for otter pops! even in the fall/winter!
>-I should try to make my life more exciting this week-


3 comments:
owl city is not THAT good.
also pretty funny pictures! i like them though! you got your face to fit them right. any news on who is replacing you?
p.s. how can your life not be exciting with someone like me as your sister?!
:)
lol Summer both pictures totally represent yourself. lol
@ Jen-yes he is awesome and better than most anyone you listen too since those guys all sound the same lol and have school and work and that's it
@ Joel-nice thanks ha ha but it was funny how perfect my face fit into them...
Post a Comment